Deadline to register is 3/25/2020
Gener8tor is hosting emergency one-week virtual programs for small businesses affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
These programs will feature daily webinars designed to identify, understand and help small businesses secure resources to withstand the current crisis. One-on-one office hours will also be available. Businesses wishing to enroll in the program should sign up through the link below.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Program participants will be invited to daily lunch-time webinars with experts in the following topics:
- Banking experts for step-by-step process on applying for SBA-eligible programs
- Civic, philanthropic and state emergency relief resources
- Employment law experts to navigate changes required by new laws
- Federal emergency relief programs
- Mental health and wellness resources for small business owners
In addition to the weekly webinars gener8tor will hold one-on-one office hours for small businesses to virtually meet with the gener8tor team. Our goal with office hours is to help businesses identify, understand, and engage with resources to help them during this crisis.