SOUTH BEND, Ind. (Jan. 24, 2022) — The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership (Regional Partnership) recently appointed the following individuals as members of its Board of Directors.
- Susan Ford, Partner, Graham Allen Partners
- Andrew Wiand, Executive Director, enFocus
The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership and their Board of Directors recognizes and thanks Chuck Lehman of Lehman & Lehman and Phil Smoker of Smoker Craft for their leadership and service to the board and to the South Bend – Elkhart region.
“We are extremely grateful to welcome two incredible community leaders to our board,” said South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership Board Chair, Dr. Pete McCown. “Susan and Andrew provide our board with unique backgrounds and perspectives, and we look forward to their leadership during a transformative and exciting time at the organization.”
The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership catalyzes economic growth across the South Bend – Elkhart region by improving wages and livability to attract and grow the best industries and workers. This is the shared vision of the South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership’s Board of Directors, who provide strategic leadership to the organization.
The slate of Board members currently serving on the South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership’s Board of Directors is listed below:
- Dave Behr, Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Shannon Cullinan, University of Notre Dame
- Michael Daigle, South Bend International Airport
- Susan Ford, Graham Allen Partners
- Larry Garatoni, Garatoni Family Office
- Jon Hunsberger, Elkhart County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Levon Johnson, Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Keenan, Judd Leighton Foundation
- Shelley Klug, Indiana Michigan Power
- Andy Kostielney, St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners
- Pete McCown, Community Foundation of Elkhart County
- Rose Meissner, Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- Gary Neidig, ITAMCO
- Kevin Overmyer, Marshall County Board of Commissioners
- Kristin Pruitt, Lake City Bank
- Jeff Rea, South Bend Regional Chamber
- Amish Shah, Kem Krest
- Andrea Short, 1st Source Bank
- Chris Stager, Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County
- Rebecca Stoltzfus, Goshen College
- James Turnwald, Michiana Area Council of Governments
- Laura Walls, Marshall County Economic Development Corp Corporation
- Suzanne Weirick, Elkhart County Board of Commissioners
- Andrew Wiand, enFocus
For more information on the South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership’s Board of Directors, click here.
About South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership
The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership is a collaboration of the economic development partners from 47 smart connected communities in northern Indiana and southwest Michigan. The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership focuses on a long-term systemic approach to advance the region’s economy by aligning the efforts of various stakeholders around five key areas: educating a world-class workforce, recruiting and retaining great talent, attracting and growing new economy companies in complement to our remarkably strong manufacturing industries, promoting inclusion and sparking opportunities for minorities and helping entrepreneurs thrive. The South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership seeks to unify and collaborate so that together, the communities across the region to work together to achieve what cannot be done individually. For more information about the Regional Partnership, visit SouthBendElkhart.org.
South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership