HustleSBE Sprint Applications Now Open!
Earlier this month, we celebrated the graduation of Hustle SBE's first Cohort! Now, we are excited to report that we are kicking off another round of training for minority and women business owners in the South Bend – Elkhart Region with our HustleSBE Sprint program!
Website Link: bit.ly/hustlesbe
- HustleSBE Sprint is a business bootcamp for already established businesses in the South Bend – Elkhart Region. A minimum revenue threshold of $20,000 in the last full calendar year is required to be eligible.
- Sessions begin June 16, 2020 and run for six consecutive Tuesdays, 5:30 – 8:30pm, with a graduation celebration being held July 28.
- Twelve companies (please, no non-profit entities) will be selected from various industries.
- If accepted, there is a $50 non-refundable participation fee.
- Participants should anticipate 3-5 additional hours of work per week outside of class time.
Session Topics Include:
- Access to Capital
- Internal Financials
- Growth Strategy
- Understanding Your Customer
- Human Resources/Company Culture
“The Hustle SBE program was amazing, beneficial, inspiring, and informative. I'm
ready to take Soulful Kitchen to the
- Laquisha Jackson, Owner, Soulful Kitchen
Director of Diversity and Inclusion
South Bend - Elkhart Regional Partnership