Now in its fifth year, Crossroads has gained a reputation for showcasing Indiana’s brightest stars. Put yourself out there, and get ready to shine!
This year’s winner will take home $10,000 in cash and a sweet package of in-kind services. The highest-scoring seed and pre-seed contestants also win priority consideration to pitch at Elevate Venture’s prestigious Nexus Pitch Competition for the chance to win $20,000 or $80,000 more.
Here’s the timeline:
• September 10: deadline to apply
• Sept. 13-15: application review
• Sept. 16: semifinalists notified
• Sept. 17-Oct. 1: semifinalists pitch live on Zoom
• Oct. 5: finalists notified
• October 13, 1-3 pm: finalists pitch live at The Mill
Crossroads is open to any Indiana-based startup with less than $250K in ARR. To apply, you’ll need to submit a 2-page executive summary, your pitch deck and a 3-5 video of your pitch. Be sure to check out our tips first!